Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Project





Investigate:
For this project I choose to do typography. To get ideas and to know exactly how to structure and create my typography image I used my past skills and knowledge in photoshop and therefore have a good understanding of the process.

Plan:
My plan for this typography image is to mix it with photography using one of the images i have taken with my own camera. Based on the photograph I will give a message over diversity throughout the photograph that says "Strength Lies In Differences, Not Similarities"and from those words certain letters will be bolded to spell out "Ethnicity"

Create:

 

Evaluation:
I created this typography image using my own photograph and the skills and knowledge from Adobe Photoshop. This image is interesting since it shows the different types of colors in a group with show a diverse number of colors. This reflects the message of the quote.
An error that was produced during the process of making this typography image was that at some point I realized that I had to use Illustrator in order to get the letters outlined, and then it was sent back to photoshop at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment