Thursday, November 3, 2011

BMW v.s AUDI

Source







Evaluate: 
I choose to collect and graph scientific data in Adobe Illustrator. I investigated information over two brands of cars (within those two came different versions) and their time to reach to 60mph v.s their quarter mile. In using Adobe Illustrator i mostly used line segment tool, with the help of the grid option to aline my graph as well as text tool to write out the info on the graph as well as the answer key and the brush tool to show what version or car represents a certain color. 
In investigating I could have looked for a more challenging variable other than quarter mile.
In planning I could have made the y-asxi more varied 
In creating I could have been improved if gave mathematical equations and if I gave a small description of what the graph is used for. 




No comments:

Post a Comment